Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ratchet And Clank A Crack In Time Planet Torrent Iv What Are Some Good Ps3 Games?

What are some good ps3 games? - ratchet and clank a crack in time planet torrent iv

I have recently bought a PS3 and honestly do not know what to buy for games. The PS3 comes with 2 games, Little Big Planet "and" Ratchet & Clank Future: a crack in time ... But I do not know how games .. So I bought Tekken 6 ...
I like games
/ Fighting fighting game
Like Tekken, Smackdown vs. Raw
I like games like action-adventure games like Tomb Raider.

Any tips on what games to buy?

2 comments:

Gage said...

You can not go wrong with Uncharted 2 is in the category Action / Adventure

:D said...

Uncharted 2 .. If you havent u, unknown 1 and buy (or have not 1 play, unless u play 2, in order to understand more about the history of the characters) to

Tekken 6 is the crappiest game I've ever had .. Tekken 5 was better

Post a Comment