Sunday, February 14, 2010

Digital Pen Scanner 2010 How Do I Borrow Money From Kiva.org If I Am From The Philippines?

How do I borrow money from kiva.org if I am from the Philippines? - digital pen scanner 2010

Will I lose all my money / savings / properties in my work as a photographer on a cruise ship in the shares in the United States, our employers that we .. Join took everything: uniforms, cameras, tickets, etc.. I make this work is not even enough to recover my expenses that could not even keep my family and I go home penniless. I'm currently enduring my contract and do not want to return. But my problem is when I go home I have no money to help my family, I intend to sell a company to my digital photos Giclee start "(because I also paint) printed on the screen for the Tourists on holiday, especially in my country and its capital requirements for the equipment I need, and buy the computer, camera, Wacom pen tablet, printer, scanner, etc.. I hope I can Kiva.org public assistance to help unfortunate people like me all over the world.

2 comments:

STEVEN F said...

Lenders to 99.99% of all online is a scam. Even if it is legitimate to be broken when a loan even worse.

Lancez said...

Yes you can.
You need a complete profile of you and your biz kiva.org submit a proposal, and pending approval

Post a Comment