Tuesday, February 23, 2010

White Dots On Cheek Chewing Wisdom Teeth - After Removal?

Wisdom teeth - after removal? - white dots on cheek chewing

I had four wisdom teeth followed last Tuesday in the hospital under GA rules "with great care and went for my follow-up at the dentist today. He was rinsing the syringe and said everything under looks good, no infection and no alveolitis absolutely nothing in the eye sockets.
Now that I'm not at home at the lower gums are very sensitive and I think that the "holes" on the sides of the mouth, at first it feels too .. normal? My left lower lip and my chin is a bit insensitive (I know it is normal) It's really annoying and I have problems with my S & T when I speak, it seems that you have one. . lisp Lisp can not even say lol. I have here an antibiotic for 5 days from the date of the operation - amoxicillin. It lEFT my mouth and tongue with small white spots, thrush or something falling, is a fungus and is in a separate, or suspected. It is only 2 days since I the bottle, the inside of my lip is more complete - clean, but the inside of the cheeks are always the same, I would say I am, I have been authorized daily 3 times a day with salt water and mouthwash.
When I with my back teeth that do not do on line as before, when I will chew completely cured, the teeth to be good? I have no problems later on, it needs some work on the teeth and is not covered by my insurance, and the next week.
As for food, I tried to the dentist today to ask what must always be awaand the answer, but it was a little vague. I know the popcorn and the chips crisp and it's a no no for a few months at least. Nothing small like rice, nuts and seeds. But I'm really tired of eating porridge every day (potatoes, mashed potatoes, puddings, soups, gelatin) When can I eat real food, like meat ... and really chew with my molars?

0 comments:

Post a Comment